Saturday, November 26, 2016

Saturday Snapshots - November 26, 2016

Saturday Snapshots is a meme hosted by West Metro Mommy Reads. The rules of the game are:


To participate in Saturday Snapshot: post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken then leave a direct link to your post in the Mister Linky below. Photos can be old or new, and be of any subject as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give in the caption is entirely up to you. Please don’t post random photos that you find online.
Personally, I find that this is one of the most fun memes that I've participated in.

Technically, it's Saturday now, so I thought I'd post a bit early - at least for me. Not that I have anything new to share photography-wise. I haven't even managed to go nosing into my archive of photos for anything old-new!

However, to try and counteract the rainy weather outside, I've found a Hawaiian sunset photo from my 2011 trip to share.


And my second photo for the week is one that apparently dates back to 2008. I remember that I was playing around with using a flashlight for some extra light in a fairly dark room and quite liked the effect.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...