Monday, March 7, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is hosted each week over at One Person's Journey Through A World Of Books. There, Sheila keeps us all on track with our weekly reading.

This past week I finished reading Jules Verne's Journey To The Center of the Earth, which I quite enjoyed.

I'm reading:
The Fires of Vesuvius by Mary Beard. Non fiction about Pompeii.

Cleopatra: A Life by Stacy Schiff. Non fiction biography of Cleopatra. Very enjoyable.

The Deed of Paksenarrion by Elizabeth Moon. Fiction, fantasy and one of my favorites. I'm reading because Kings of the North is due out soon, and I can't wait.

Shogun by James Clavell. Ok, this one is only tentatively started.

I'm not planning to add any books to the list this week, so we'll see. The way I read, who knows :).
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...