Monday, January 17, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - January 17

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted each week over at One Person's Journey Through A World Of Books. It's one of my favourite memes, even though lately I haven't been participating. Mostly because I've been in a real reading slump. With any luck though, I've shaken it this week.

This past week I read the following books:
Trio of Sorcery by Mercedes Lackey - fantasy, three novellas.

Finding the Way and Other Tales Of Valdemar edited by Mercedes Lackey

I'm currently reading:
The Fires of Vesuvius: Pompeii Lost And Found by Mary Beard. Non Fiction book about the ruins of Pompeii and the lives of the Romans.

Pegasus by Robin McKinley. Teen fantasy.

I have no clue what I'm going to be reading next to be honest.
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...