Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Distractions

I'll admit it. I've been horrible about keeping up with this blog lately. I certainly haven't lost interest in reading and blogging about books though. Thing is, I've become hooked on a new hobby, one which is eating up a lot of my reading time. I've gotten sucked into Crochet in the last week or so. It really is lots of fun, and so much faster than knitting - something else I need to learn how to do properly. At the same time, the crochet has inspired me to go back to spinning again, so I've been taking a turn at that once more. I do have a book review to get written up tonight, so that should be something at least - and I've gotten a couple of new books.

I'm really waiting for Intrigues by Mercedes Lackey and The Forest Laird by Jack Whyte to get into the stores though at the moment.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...