Monday, November 2, 2009

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - November 2

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted each week by J. Kaye.

This past week I met my goals in reading, completing the following books:

The Fiery Cross by Diana Gabaldon
It was almost as though I was reading this book for the first time, I had forgotten so much of the plot. Liked it a lot.

Lady of the Forest by Jennifer Roberson
A romance novel based on the tales of Robin Hood. A good read. I need to get the review written up and posted.

I'm not reading any books at the moment, having just finished Lady of the Forest yesterday.

For the upcoming week I intend to read Lady of Sherwood, the sequel to Lady of the Forest.

I know I'm not being overly ambitious, but its the month of NaNoWriMo.
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...